The detailed scheduling and logistics planning of plant shutdowns, bearing in mind the limited resources, know-how and budget, can make the use of professional shutdown management a necessity.
Refineries are constantly looking for improvements in their turnaround time while minimizing the overall costs, but not at the expense of safety and environment.
CatConsult is offering turnaround management service, which includes:
- Change-out planning and site preparation
- Selection service providers for the following services:
- Catalyst handling
- Dense loading
- Mechanical work
- On-site coordination and supervision
- Managing the sub-contractors
- Daily reporting
- Transfer of waste catalysts
CatConsult can provide professional input at every stage of the turnaround.
We can provide or manage all the different parties, which ensures a smoother and quicker operation at a lower cost, without compromising safety, health or environment.